MUFC v MCFC - 25 Oct
Find Vincent Kompany in the FC LIVE app and WIN
VIP tickets to Man United v Man City on Sunday 25 Oct
The Manchester derby is soon to be upon us, but will Manchester be red or blue come Sunday 25th October?
Man Utd demolished Man City 4-2 in the same fixture last season and with Sergio Aguero and David Silva likely to miss out for the Citizens, LVG’s side will fancy their chances of recording back-to-back derby victories for the first time since 2009/10.
Man City have invested heavily in the summer with purchases of Kevin De Bruyne and Raheem Sterling for a combined total rumoured to be in the region of £104million. Prior to the most recent meeting between the sides, Manuel Pellegrini masterminded a four game winning streak against their neighbours, but will their shaky defence be able to handle the impressive new boy Anthony Martial?
With both teams desperate to get their title charges back on track, this is not a match you’ll want to miss!
2. This Saturday morning, an image of VINCENT KOMPANY will be hidden somewhere in the Football Coupon App.
3. Your job? Find Vincent and direct message us on Twitter or email email@example.com a screenshot of his hiding place!
4. Competition closes 3pm Saturday 17th October. Draw to take place Monday 19th October, approx 7.30pm.
NOTE: As a gesture of thanks to those that entered, we'll also be giving away a £50 bet365 bonus bets to 3 people who missed out on the tickets!
What happens if you win?
1. Weekend Football will notify you via email/Twitter DM
2. You will then have detailed instructions to pick up your tickets opposite the Sir Alex Ferguson stand at Old Trafford
3. On arrival, you will be greeted by a chaperone and seated at your table in the exclusive 1999 suite (Pictured below) - a luxurious space dedicated to Man United's unforgettable treble winning season.
4.Enjoy a superb three course meal and complimentary drinks in the build up to the match, with cuisine prepared by some of Manchester's premier chefs.
5. Take in the moment of one of the biggest fixtures on the Premier League calendar from luxury padded seats nestled between the East stand and the iconic Sir Alex Ferguson stand.
6. Don't forget, you can enjoy a drink after the game too, where the suite will open for a further hour before heading into Manchester to sample some of Britains finest bars and restaurants to see the day out in style.
By entering the Competition each entrant agrees that they have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions (the "Terms") (including any entry instructions).
The competition opens on Monday 12th October 10:15:00 GMT and closes Saturday 17th October 3pm.
You must be over the age of 18 to enter. The winner may however bring to the game anyone under the age of 18.
Please note handling and collecting any personal information and data are processed in accordance with local law and no data will be sold to third parties.
If the selected winner is unable to attend the fixture, they will forfeit their tickets for the game.
Incomplete entries will not be counted. Weekend Football has no liability in respect to incomplete entries that are received and has no responsibility to inform entrants that their entry is incomplete.
Multiple entries will also not be counted.
The Winner acknowledges that transport costs and expenses to and from the Event for them are not included as part of the Prize.
Weekend Football are not liable for any acts of God or terrorism that prohibit the match from taking place.
The Competition prize is non-transferable, non-negotiable and there is no cash alternative.
Please read terms and conditions provided by Manchester United Football Club before match day.