MUFC v SUFC - 9 JAN
Win VIP Tickets to Manchester United v Sheffield United!
1. Follow us on Twitter @weekendfootball
2. Guess the total goals in the Watford v Man City on 2nd January 2016.
3. Send us a tweet @weekendfootball - Click here to send us an answer!
4. Make sure your guess is in the tweet along with #WFComp
5. Draw will take place on Monday 4th January 2016
* If nobody guesses correctly, then everyone will go into the draw!
What happens if you win?
1. Weekend Football will notify you via email/Twitter DM
2. You will then have detailed instructions to pick up your tickets opposite the Sir Alex Ferguson stand at Old Trafford
3. On arrival, you will be greeted by a chaperone and seated at your table in the exclusive 1999 suite (Pictured below) - a luxurious space dedicated to Man United's unforgettable treble winning season.
4. Enjoy a superb three course meal and complimentary drinks in the build up to the match, with cuisine prepared by some of Manchester's premier chefs.
5. Take in the moment of one of the biggest fixtures on the Premier League calendar from luxury padded seats nestled between the East stand and the iconic Sir Alex Ferguson stand.
6. Don't forget, you can enjoy a drink after the game too, where the suite will open for a further hour before heading into Manchester to sample some of Britains finest bars and restaurants to see the day out in style.
By entering the competition each entrant agrees that they have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions (the "Terms") (including any entry instructions).
You must be over the age of 18 to enter. The winner may however bring to the game anyone under the age of 18.
The competition will close on Saturday 2nd January - 15:30.
Please note handling and collecting any personal information and data are processed in accordance with local law and no data will be sold to third parties.
If the selected winner is unable to attend the fixture, they will forfeit their tickets for the game.
Incomplete entries will not be counted. Weekend Football has no liability in respect to incomplete entries that are received and has no responsibility to inform entrants that their entry is incomplete.
Multiple entries will also not be counted.
The Winner acknowledges that transport costs and expenses to and from the Event for them are not included as part of the Prize.
Weekend Football are not liable for any acts of God or terrorism that prohibit the match from taking place.
The Competition prize is non-transferable, non-negotiable and there is no cash alternative.
Weekend Football reserve the right to change the competition in its entirety at any point in time.
If you are winner of a free bet, you must be eligible for bonus bets on your account. If you are not, you will forfeit your free bet.
Please read terms and conditions provided by Manchester United Football Club before match day.