£10 on our Total Goals acca returns £230 @ Betfair! > BETSLIP HERE <
odds displayed on this page are correct at time of publishing (23/02/18 12:05) and are subject to change - download Football Coupon app for the latest best odds.
15:00 - Leeds United v Brentford - Championship - Over 2.5 Goals - 8/11 at Betfair
- Leeds' last four league matches have seen Over 2.5 Goals scored, with three featuring Over 3.5 Goals. Their last three matches at Elland Road have seen four or more goals scored with two of those featuring Over 4.5 Goals. Over 4.5 Goals landed in Brentford's win over Birmingham in midweek (5-0) and five of their last seven away matches have seen three or more goals scored.
15:00 - Bristol Rovers v Scunthorpe - League One - Over 2.5 Goals - 4/5 at Betfair
- Five of Bristol Rovers' last six league matches have featured Over 2.5 Goals, as have nine of their last 10 at the Memorial Ground across all competitions.Scunny's last five have seen three or more goals scored with Over 3.5 Goals landing in four of those matches.
15:00 - Bury v Gillingham - League One - Over 2.5 Goals - 6/5 at Betfair
- Gillingham have scored two or more goals in four of their last six away matches across all competitions. Bury have found the net in three of their last five at Gigg Lane (all competitions).
15:00 - Luton Town v Cheltenham Town - League Two - Over 2.5 Goals - 8/11 at Betfair
- Over 4.5 Goals have been scored in three of Luton's last five at Kenilworth Road against Lincoln (4-2), Wycombe (2-3) and Crawley (4-1). Cheltenham have found the net in 13 of their last 14 away matches across all competitions, so they could chip in with a goal on Saturday.
15:00 - Fulham v Wolves - Championship - Over 2.5 Goals - 10/11 at Betfair
- Fulham have scored 16 goals in their last five matches at Craven Cottage but they've also conceded at least one goal in eight of their last 12 Championship matches. Over 2.5 Goals has landed in three of Wolves' last four league matches and they have failed to score just once away from home since September.
Please Gamble Responsibly