Best odds on the latest games...
Sunday 30 August 2015, 13:30
Home: Southampton 2.0521/20 Draw 3.6013/5 Away: Norwich 4.003/1
Southampton v Norwich
Full Time Result Norwich Win, 16/5 Betfred
Southampton look a shadow of themselves from last season and seem to be struggling. Norwich however have adapted well to life in the Premier League and seem to go from strength to strength. Away win.
- • Southampton are without a win this season, D2 L1.
- • They lost their only home game this season 0-3 to Everton.
- • Their last two matches have seen the BTTS-No market be successful.
- • Southampton have only lost one of the previous eight encounters against Norwich.
- • Four of the last five meetings have seen Under 2.5 Goals.
- • Norwich are unbeaten in two, D1 W1.
- • Two of their last three matches have seen Over 2.5 Goals.
- • They are unbeaten in their last six away games,, W5 D1.
Sunday 30 August 2015, 16:00
Home: Swansea 3.505/2 Draw 3.4012/5 Away: Man United 2.255/4
Swansea v Man United
BTTS+Result Draw, 7/2 Bet365
Swansea have made an impressive start to the season whilst Man Utd have made an unbeaten start despite looking far from convincing. United recorded a heavy 4-0 away win at Brugge in the Champions League on Wednesday, with Wayne Rooney bagging a hat-trick. Will he get on the scoresheet on Sunday afternoon? Score draw.
- • Swansea are unbeaten in this season, D2 W1.
- • They have scored in each of their three games this season.
- • They have won two of their previous three home fixtures.
- • Swansea have beaten Man Utd two games running.
- • Four of the last five meetings have seen Over 2.5 Goals.
- • Man Utd are unbeaten in this season, W2 D1.
- • Their last two matches have seen Under 2.5 Goals.
- • They have kept three clean sheets in a row.
Saturday 5 September 2015, 17:00
Home: San Marino 67.0066/1 Draw 26.0025/1 Away: England 1.011/80
San Marino v England