Best odds on the latest games...
Sunday 23 November 2014, 13:30
Home: Crystal Palace 4.4017/5 Draw 3.7027/10 Away: Liverpool 1.9519/20
Crystal Palace v Liverpool
Liverpool return to the scene where they let their grasp on the Premier League title slip. Neither team have been in great form of late with both defences leaking goals. Selhurst Park is never an easy place to visit and Liverpool have looked void of ideas in front of goal.
Palace will be well up for it in front of a raucous home crowd on Super Sunday. Liverpool may endure another tricky afternoon. We can see a draw with plenty of goals. Best odds for over 2.5 goals can be found at BetVictor
- • Crystal Palace have won once at home this season
- • The Eagles have netted five times at home only two other teams have scored fewer
- • Palace are without a win in their last five games
- • Palace have only managed to keep two clean sheets this season
- • Crystal Palace have only ever beaten Liverpool five times in the league
- • There have been over 2.5 goals in three of their last four games
- • Liverpool have failed to win in their last three league games
- • They are yet to draw a game away from home this season
- • Liverpool have only managed to keep two clean sheets this season
- • They average the fourth most amount of shots per game - 14.7