Best odds on the latest games...
Monday 22 December 2014, 20:00
Home: Stoke 6.5011/2 Draw 4.003/1 Away: Chelsea 1.628/13
Stoke v Chelsea
Stoke City seem to step up their game when they play the 'top 4' after beating Arsenal a few weeks back. Could this be Chelsea’s banana skin? We think so. Best price for a draw can be found at Bet365. Alternatively, we do think that there will be goals, so the safe bet would be Over 2.5 goals with the best price at BetVictor with odds just over evens.
- • Stoke have only won one of their last five Premier League games (vs Arsenal).
- •The last time Stoke kept a clean sheet was at home to Newcastle on the 29th September 1-0.
- •Their last four home games have ended with both teams scoring.
- • Stoke have been an ever present in aerial duels won in the Premier Legaue this season. They continue to sit top, winning 56.3% on average.
- • Chelsea have only lost against Stoke once in the Premier League (Last December 3-2).
- • The Blues have beaten the Potters in 9 of the last 12 H2H’s
- • Stoke have only scored in one of the six games against Chelsea.
- • Chelsea have only lost one of their last 19 Premier League games (vs Newcastle).
- • Only Man City (21) have scored more away goals than Chelsea (16).
- •Only Sunderland have stopped Chelsea scoring this season.
- • In the last 12 games, Chelsea have scored 21 and conceded only seven.