Best odds on the latest games...
Sunday 21 December 2014, 13:30
Home: Newcastle 2.1011/10 Draw 3.505/2 Away: Sunderland 4.003/1
Newcastle v Sunderland
The last three Tyne-Wear derbies have been won by Sunderland and because of this we can’t see Newcastle bagging another three points in this tie. Sunderland are the draw kings after drawing 10 of their 16 Premier League games so far. Best price for a draw can be found at Sky Bet
- • Newcastle’s form has dipped in recent weeks, winning only one in the last four.
- •The Magpies have only failed to score in one of their last 10 league games.
- •They have only lost one at home this season.
- • They have kept four clean sheets in their last nine league games.
- • Newcastle have lost the last three against Sunderland in the league.
- • Newcastle have only beaten Sunderland on one occasion out of the last seven.
- • The last 0-0 came in the 1989/1990 season at The Stadium of Light.
- • Sunderland have drawn five of their last six games – 3 being bore draws.
- • Sunderland have incredibly drawn 10 of their 16 league games this season.
- •They have failed to score in half of their league games this season.
- • Scoring goals in obviously the problem for the Black Cats, scoring only 9 in 12 while conceding 18.
Sunday 21 December 2014, 16:00
Home: Liverpool 2.809/5 Draw 3.6013/5 Away: Arsenal 2.6313/8
Liverpool v Arsenal
Liverpool have only won two in their last eight whereas Arsenal have won three out of their last four Premier League games. With Daniel Sturridge still absent from the Liverpool team we can’t see Liverpool getting anything other than a goal. BTTS+Result best price can be found at Betfair
- • Liverpool have failed to win or score in their last two Premier League games.
- •In their last four home games, Liverpool have scored two and only won one.
- •Liverpool are the joint second lowest scorers (along with Burnley) at home this season, scoring only seven in eight.
- • Liverpool’s poor form has continued, they have only won two in their last eight. .
- • Liverpool’s 5-1 win against Arsenal was only two wins in their last 14.
- • Liverpool have only won two of the last eight at Anfield.
- • 9th January 1999 was the last time there was a 0-0 in this fixture (30 games).
- • Arsenal have won three out of their last four Premier League games.
- • The Gunners are scoring goals, in their last 12 they have scored 21 and conceded 13.
- •Arsenal have scored more goals (12) away from home than Liverpool have at home (7).
- • Away form seems to be dipping for the North London team, losing two of their three away from the Emirates.
Monday 22 December 2014, 20:00
Home: Stoke 6.2521/4 Draw 4.003/1 Away: Chelsea 1.6513/20
Stoke v Chelsea
Stoke City seem to step up their game when they play the 'top 4' after beating Arsenal a few weeks back. Could this be Chelsea’s banana skin? We think so. Best price for a draw can be found at Bet365. Alternatively, we do think that there will be goals, so the safe bet would be Over 2.5 goals with the best price at BetVictor with odds just over evens.
- • Stoke have only won one of their last five Premier League games (vs Arsenal).
- •The last time Stoke kept a clean sheet was at home to Newcastle on the 29th September 1-0.
- •Their last four home games have ended with both teams scoring.
- • Stoke have been an ever present in aerial duels won in the Premier Legaue this season. They continue to sit top, winning 56.3% on average.
- • Chelsea have only lost against Stoke once in the Premier League (Last December 3-2).
- • The Blues have beaten the Potters in 9 of the last 12 H2H’s
- • Stoke have only scored in one of the six games against Chelsea.
- • Chelsea have only lost one of their last 19 Premier League games (vs Newcastle).
- • Only Man City (21) have scored more away goals than Chelsea (16).
- •Only Sunderland have stopped Chelsea scoring this season.
- • In the last 12 games, Chelsea have scored 21 and conceded only seven.