Best odds on the latest games...
Saturday 30 May 2015, 17:30
Home: Arsenal 1.574/7 Draw 4.3310/3 Away: Aston Villa 7.006/1
Arsenal v Aston Villa
Read our match preview with value bets HERE!
BTTS ARSENAL TO WIN 5/2 at Coral.
Christian Benteke FGS 9/1 at Bet365.
Aston Villa come into this one in slightly better form over the last seven games, with four wins compared to Arsenal’s two. Although, it has to be said more recently Arsenal have to be considered favourites, they demolished West Brom in their last match with some outstanding individual performances by Aaron Ramsey and Theo Walcott, whereas since securing safety, Aston Villa slumped to defeat against relegated Burnley and were thrashed 6-1 by Southampton.
- • Aston Villa have lost their last two matches, scoring just once.
- • Their last two wins have come at Villa Park, against Everton and West Ham.
- • They beat Liverpool in the Semi-Final to book their first FA Cup final appearance since 2000.
- • These sides have met twice already this season, Arsenal currently have an 8-0 aggregate lead.
- • Christian Benteke has scored three of Villas last four goals against The Gunners.
- • These sides last met in the FA Cup back in 2012, Villa were leading 2-0 at Half Time but lost the game 3-2.
- • Arsenal will be looking to secure their second FA Cup win in two years.
- • They have just two league wins in their last seven matches.
- • Arsenal were taken to extra-time in the Semi-Final against Reading last month, a goalkeeping error by Adam Federici ensured the Gunners would return to Wembley.
Saturday 30 May 2015, 19:00
Home: B.Dortmund 2.3013/10 Draw 3.6013/5 Away: Wolfsburg 3.1385/40
B.Dortmund v Wolfsburg
DRAW in 90 mins 7/2 at BetVictor.
Dortmund outright winners 4/5 at Sky Bet.
Expect a tight match when these sides meet on Saturday, they faced each other on the 16th May and Wolfsburg ran out 2-1 winners. Although, this will be Jurgen Klopp’s last match as manager of Borussia, Dortmund will want one last win, surely?
- • Dortmund are without without a win away from the Westfalenstadion since 21st March.
- • They won their last match of the league season at home to Werder Bremen, a 3-2 win.
- • Dortmund have secured a Europa league place for next season as they have reached the final of the German Cup.
- • These sides met in last season’s German Cup, Dortmund secured a 2-0 win.
- • Naldo (Wolfsburg) has scored two goals against Dortmund already this season.
- • Wolfsburg won the last H2H between the sides, a 2-1 win just under a fortnight ago.
- • Wolfsburg come into this game having won their last three league fixtures and secured a 2nd place finish (qualified for the Champions League).
- • Wolfsburg have never won the German Cup, coming runners up just once in the competition’s history.
- • This will be their only chance of silverwear this season having been knocked out of the Europa League by Napoli.
Saturday 30 May 2015, 20:30
Home: Athletic Bilbao 15.0014/1 Draw 7.006/1 Away: Barcelona 1.222/9
Athletic Bilbao v Barcelona
BTTS BARCA WIN 17/10 at Coral.
The Treble is still on for Barca, their remaining two games of the season are both Finals. First they face Athletic Bilbao in the Copa Del Ray, which is expected to be an easier ride than their Champions League meeting with Juventus a week later. We expect them to win their first Copa Del Ray trophy since 2012.
- • Bilbao are unbeaten in seven league matches, winning four.
- • Their final game of the La Liga season ended in a 4-0 home win over Villareal.
- • Their last two defeats have finished to nil, against Espanyol and Sevilla.
- • Barcelona have won their last three matches against Bilbao, including a 2-5 win in February.
- • Bilbao’s last win against Barca came in December 2013, a 1-0 win.
- • Barcelona won 3-0 the last time these sides met in the Copa Del Ray (2012).
- • Five of Barca’s six defeats this season have finished with one goal separating the sides.
- • The exception to that trend was a 3-1 defeat in October’s El Classico.
- • They let a 2-0 lead slip last time out, gifting Deportivo the point they needed to stay in La Liga.
Saturday 30 May 2015, 15:00
Home: Falkirk 6.5011/2 Draw 4.2016/5 Away: Inverness 1.628/13
Falkirk v Inverness
Full Time Result Inverness Win, 8/13 Coral
Inverness have had a brilliant season and finished their league campaign winning three of their last four. Caley Thistle are a cut about Falkirk this year and should be comfortable winners.
- • Falkirk have only won one of their last five games in all competitions.
- • There has been Over 2.5 Goals in their last two matches.
- • The BTTS-No market has been successful in three of their previous four fixtures.
- • Falkirk won the most recent encounter against Inverness 1-0, May 2009.
- • Falkirk are unbeaten in five versus Inverness, W4 D1.
- • Inverness have won three of their last four games in all competitions.
- • They have only won one of their last seven away matches.
- • The BTTS-No market has been successful in their last three fixtures.
Sunday 31 May 2015, 15:00
Home: Motherwell 2.503/2 Draw 3.505/2 Away: Rangers 2.9019/10
Motherwell v Rangers